Beef Bean and Cheese Burritos Recipe
Delicious burrito with spicy creaminess filling, melted rich cheese and fresh lettuce and ripe diced tomatoes.
For Burrito Filling
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 5 minced garlic cloves,
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 can refried beans (16oz)
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup medium-hot salsa
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- hot sauce
For the Burrito
- 6 flour tortillas
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Diced tomatoes
- Put the large skillet over medium-high heat and add chopped onion and ground beef.
- Cook for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add chili powder, ground cumin, smoked paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Mix it until all seasoning are well combined with meat.
- Add refried bean, sour cream, and salsa.
- Add cilantro leaves and mix it until is fully combined.
- Heat tortilla in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Line the middle of each tortilla with shredded cheese.
- Put lettuce over the cheese and add burrito filling.
- Sprinkle a little bit more cheese over the filling and add 2 teaspoons sour cream following with the diced tomatoes.
- Add few drops of hot sauce if you like it hot.
- Fold in the edges and rolled up burrito style.
Questions / Suggestions regarding the recipe? Comment below. Also, Don’t forget to Like our Official Facebook Page for our latest Mexican Recipes. Thank You!