Jalapeno Beef Enchiladas Recipe
Wonderful spicy marinated beef with tasteful note of fresh cilantro and spicy Jalapeno, cover with melted cheese and fresh avocado
- 1 lime juiced
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and stir with ½ lbs. skirt steak.
- Put it in a ziplock bag and set aside for 2,5 hours.
- 12 flour tortillas
- 1 white onion sliced
- 1 cup cilantro lives chopped
- 2 chopped Jalapeno
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 sliced avocado
- Separate skirt steak from marinade.
- Put the skillet over medium high heat and add marinade.
- Add chopped Jalapeno and onion and cook until vegetables softens.
- Add cilantro leaves and stir it well.
- Put all of mixture in blender and blend it until uniform texture of salsa.
- In the same skillet over medium high heat add skirt steak and cook for 8 minutes per each side until meat gets dark brown caramel color.
- Set aside meat to cool a little bit down.
- Slice the skirt steak as it is shown in the picture.
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Microwave tortillas on high for 30 seconds and coat the bottom of a squared baking tray with 2 tablespoons of the salsa.
- Put the softened tortilla on flat surface and spread 3 tablespoons beef down center of each and wrap tightly, placing the seam facing down in baking tray.
- Repeat these step for all tortillas and place them tightly in baking tray.
- Cover them with salsa and sprinkle with shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake it in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Decorate it with sliced avocado and enjoy immediately.
Questions / Suggestions regarding the recipe? Comment below. Also, Don’t forget to Like our Official Facebook Page for our latest Mexican Recipes. Thank You!